Last updated: August 9, 2019
1.- Holder and Responsible
The owner of this website and responsible for the treatment of this website is (hereinafter the “Service”), with address at , N.I.F number .TU EMPRESA está inscrita en el Registro Mercantil de CIUDAD, Tomo NÚMERO DE TOMO, folio NÚMERO DE FOLIO, sección SECCIÓN, inscripción NÚMERO DE INSCRIPCIÓN y con hoja NÚMERO DE HOJA.
E-mail address: email@example.com
The use of the web attributes the condition of user, and with it you accept the terms and conditions indicated below.
2.- External links
The website may link to other websites.
However, we do not exercise any control over such sites or their contents, which are in fact subject to their own terms and conditions. Nor do we assume any association with or responsibility for them, nor do we guarantee their technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy or truthfulness.
3.- Intellectual and Industrial Property
The Service is the owner or licensee of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as of the elements contained therein.
Therefore, the reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of the Service, is expressly prohibited.
4.- Data protection
4.1.- Information gathered
The personal and non-personal information collected will change depending on your use of the website and its features.
Personal and non-personal information collected will come to us in two ways: 1) information collected automatically 2) information that you voluntarily provide to us.
4.1.1.- Automatically collected data
This information will consist of:
- The IP from which the connection is made, the type of device used and its characteristics, the operating system version, the type of browser, the language, the date, the country, the time of the request, the referrer URL or the mobile network used, among others.
- Site usage data and possible errors detected during use, such as pages not found or erroneous visualizations.
4.1.2.- Data provided voluntarily
This information will consist of:
- The information contained in messages sent through the site’s contact channels. For example your email, alias or name, subject or message.
- Personal information or not, required to leave a comment on the posts in the news section, such as, for example, the content of the comment, name, email and website.
- The data provided to register as a user. For example your email, alias or name, subject or message.
- La información personal requerida para suscribirte al newsletter, como tu correo electrónico.
We inform you that the completion of the forms is voluntary. However, if you do not fill in the required fields (marked with an asterisk) the use of some functions of the site will not be possible or will be limited.
The personal data you provide will be incorporated and processed in the files owned by the Service, in order to be able to respond to your requests.
You may at any time exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, opposition and portability of your personal data by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or postal address: .
In both cases you must identify yourself with your name and surname, as well as a copy of your DNI or national ID.
In the event that you have given consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In addition, if you feel that there is a problem with the way we are handling your data, you can direct your complaints to the appropriate data protection authority being the Spanish Data Protection Agency the one indicated in the case of Spain.
4.3.- Use of Data
Data provided to the Service will be used for:
- To attend your requests, being the legal basis our legitimate interest in answering and resolving the queries of our users.
- To facilitate your access as a user to our services, the legal basis being our legitimate interest in providing and managing the service.
- Publish your comments within the blog section of our website being the legal basis your consent.
- To send you our latest news and updates through our newsletter, the legal basis being your consent.
4.3.1.- In mails and contact forms
The site’s website is SSL-encrypted to allow users to securely submit their personal data through standard contact forms.
The personal data collected will be automatically processed and incorporated into the corresponding files of the activity register and of which the Service is the owner.
In this sense:
- We will receive your IP, which will be used to check the origin of the message in order to provide you with appropriate recommendations (e.g. to present the information in the correct language) and to detect possible irregularities (e.g. possible attempts of cyber-attack on the Service), as well as data concerning your ISP.
- You may also provide us with your information by telephone, e-mail and other means of communication as indicated.
4.3.2.- In social networks
We have profiles on some of the major social networks on the Internet, and the Service is responsible for the processing in relation to the data published on them (for example, photos uploaded by the Service in which people’s faces appear).
These data will be treated as the social network allows corporate profiles. Therefore, we will be able to inform, when the law does not prohibit it, our followers by any means that the social network allows about its activities or offers, as well as provide a personalized customer service.
In no case will we extract data from social networks, unless the user’s consent to do so is obtained in a timely manner and expressly.
When, due to the nature of social networks, exercising your rights depends on the modification of your profile, we will help and advise you to the best of our ability.
4.4.- Data retention
The following is an indication of how long the data processed by the Service is retained:
- Disaggregated data will be retained with no time limit for deletion.
- Customer data will be retained as little as necessary, and may be kept until:
- 5 years, according to art. 1964 of the Civil Code (personal actions without special term).
- 6 years, according to art. 30 of the Commercial Code (accounting books or invoice, for example).
- User data uploaded by the Service to pages and profiles on social networks will be retained from the time the user gives consent until it is withdrawn.
- The data provided for the newsletter will be retained from the time the user gives his consent until he withdraws it.
5.- Service providers and others
There are third parties that manage part of the Service.
Under some circumstances, the Service may share, use, preserve or disclose Personal Information with third parties on a non-aggregated basis:
- To provide the Service:
Service providers who provide or perform functions on our behalf, including payment processing, analytics or data hosting. Service providers may collect and have access to information that is necessary for them to perform their functions, but are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose.
- To cooperate with the competent authorities:
If we believe it is reasonably necessary to satisfy any law or legal process. In any case, we will only provide the information requested.
If necessary to detect, prevent or otherwise address and prosecute fraud, security or technical issues related to the Service.
To the extent permitted by law, the Service is not responsible for: a) errors or omissions in the contents; b) the lack of availability of the website or; c) the transmission of malicious programs in the contents, despite having taken all reasonable technological measures to prevent it.
The Service reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its website, may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same as the way in which they are presented.
In addition, these terms and conditions may change at any time. The modifications will be effective from the moment of their publication.